List:       alpine-info
Subject:    [Alpine-info] Version 1.8 of pine-pgp-filters
From:       Doug Barton <dougb () FreeBSD ! org>
Date:       2010-07-29 21:33:11

Greetings,

First, apologies to those who receive 2 copies of this message, or those
for whom this message is unwelcome in any way.

I wanted to send a quick note for those who are using, or may be
interested in using my scripts to integrate GnuPG with Alpine. I've
released version 1.8 which has revised (and greatly improved) scripts to
deal with PGP/MIME messages; and a minor cosmetic change to the other
filters.

You can find the scripts themselves, and more information about them at
http://dougbarton.us/PGP/ppf/.

Regards,

Doug

 			-- Pablo Picasso