List:       alpine-info
Subject:    [Alpine-info] feature request: highlighting for search results
From:       Mike Miller <mbmiller () taxa ! epi ! umn ! edu>
Date:       2008-06-11 21:20:51

If I search for a string, the text scrolls to a couple of lines about the
location of the match.  Then I have to search by eye to find the matching
bit.  It would be better if all matches were automatically highlighted.
The highlighting could be either reverse video, or the color could be set
in "Kolor" settings.  I guess this would require some work on Pico (is it
still called Pico with Alpine?) as well as on Alpine.

Mike