List:       alice
Subject:    AW: [alice] Alice doesn't start the automatic installation
From:       "Menzel, Heiko" <Heiko.Menzel () t-systems ! com>
Date:       2002-06-07 15:00:18

Thanks for the hint with autoprobe. I don't get a message for another disk!

But the automatic installation dosn't work!
The system also stand still at the point where i've to enter the Language.
There are a lot of possibilities to enter.
In my sys.tcf -file is written: Language=english but now on my screen i've the choice \
of "English(US)" and so on. So I think it doesn't fit to the posibilities of the \
choice, does it?

Many Greetings

Heiko Menzel