List:       alice
Subject:    Re: [alice] lvm-mod & Kernel
From:       Tom Becker <tjb () rzg ! mpg ! de>
Date:       2002-04-10 6:45:22

Hi Jürgen, Hi all

SYS_MODULES_AUTOPROBE has to be set to "no" on my system.
Otherwise no module is loaded. This was my first problem that I wrote to
this list. You gave me the hint that autoprobe sometimes troubles.
Maybe there is another tag that causes my problem indirect (like autoprobe).

Does anyone know sth. about such dependencies?

thanks

Tom Becker