List:       alice
Subject:    Some Questions
From:       Jens Kruse <jens.kruse () mobilcom ! de>
Date:       2002-03-28 11:29:47

I just read on the alice webpage, that k_smp won't work at the moment,
because of the reboot during the installation.

Is this limitation still existing?

AFAIK it used to work with our configuration (SLES) - but we're now
experiencing problems after the reboot - instead of going on we get the
mask where to select the installation media ..

As we had some modifications with the complete configuration which all
don't work we'd like now to jump back with the overall alice-cvs to a
version a week ago, is that possible and  if - how?

Thanks and Regards, Jens
--
Jens Kruse *** Linux-Administration
Mobilcom Communikationstechnik GmbH