List:       alice
Subject:    Snapshot capabilities
From:       Mads Martin =?iso-8859-1?Q?J=F8rgensen?= <mmj () suse ! com>
Date:       2001-04-25 22:44:17

If I'm sitting with a finished up server, and I realize I want to make
an ALICE configuration like this server, how is that currently possible?

Is there a snapshot feature available that you call, and end up with an
ALICE config to install a similar machine?

Thanks,
Mads Martin
--
Mads Martin Joergensen, http://mmj.dk
"Why make things difficult, when it is possible to make them cryptic and