List:       alexandria-dev
Subject:    RE: Blame ML
From:       Jeff Martin <jeff.martin () synamic ! co ! uk>
Date:       2000-09-28 13:37:46

I knew someone would come up with this ;o). I kinda like the idea of being
slightly blamed every so often. It's much better than being blamed once in a
blue moon when something really major has developed.

It all kinda appeals to my sense of humour. I was thinking about using XSL
to transform blame documents into Speech Synthesis Markup Language so it can
tell everyone who's fault it is.

More seriously, if anyone can think of a better name for these elements let
me know and I'll consider them.