List:       aixtoolbox-list
Subject:    Re: [tbox-l] gcc 3.2 anytime soon?
From:       David Clissold <cliss () us ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2002-12-13 20:24:06

I don't expect it will be cleared for distribution on the Toolbox site
anytime soon.
Fortunately, it is available elsewhere now.  You can download gcc 3.2.1 for
AIX
today from the UCLA Public Domain Software Library for AIX.  Their link for
gcc is:
http://pdslib4aix.seas.ucla.edu/packages/gcc.html

David Clissold,   IBM Austin
cliss@us.ibm.com