List:       aixtoolbox-list
Subject:    Re: [tbox-l] 5L and toolbox
From:       "Timothy J. Bogart" <tjb () starbase ! neosoft ! com>
Date:       2001-06-28 20:13:44

On Wed, 27 Jun 2001, Marc Stephenson wrote:

> Okay, let's see what you have here:
> 1) A toolbox app which hangs the X server.    Does it hang if you're not
>    running GNOME?

Oops - I thought the screensaver was a gnome thing, now I see gnome
desktop calls regular old xscreensaver.  Ok, time for more digging...

> 2) An app from another OS which hangs the X server.  Does it hang if you're
>    not running GNOME?

Took awhile, but I got X up running mwm and no desktop, and now I cannot
replicate this one either with or without gnome

I am going to start again with 1 and 2 and see if I can't come up with
better scenarios

> 3) The sawfish/GNOME configuration errors you report through the project
>    page at http://oss.software.ibm.com/developerworks/projects/aixtoolbox.

DOH!  I should have remembered that.  Thanks.  A bug has been turned in.

"I'm a big fan of ignorance based techniques, because humans
have a lot of ignorance, and we want to play our strong suit."
  Eric Lander  New Scientist