List:       aixtoolbox-list
Subject:    Re: [tbox-l] Eterm on AIX
From:       Marc Stephenson <marc () austin ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2001-06-20 14:29:18

I pulled down an Eterm source RPM, built from it (didn't actually build a
Toolbox-ready RPM for it), and ran it on AIX 4.3.3.0 using
gcc-2.9.aix43.010414-3.  I ought to be able to give you an RPM to install
within the hour since you're here locally.  We're in a code freeze
for the next CD update (which will be in July), so I can't upload it
until internal testing is complete for that set.

Marc

> I've compiled Eterm on AIX 4.3.3 using gcc 2.9-aix43-010414 with real-time
> linking for the Imlib library.  The compile finishes yet the program
> coredumps on startup.  Has anyone successfully gotten Eterm to work under
> AIX?
>
> Lloyd A. Burton

Marc Stephenson		                          IBM Server Group - Austin, TX
Internet:  marc@austin.ibm.com                          NOTES: marcs@us.ibm.com
Phone:   512-327-5670                                              T/L 678-3189