List:       aixtoolbox-list
Subject:    [toolbox-l] KDE 2.1: Use special characters
From:       AKA () de ! ibm ! com
Date:       2001-03-21 12:27:43

OK... After installation of KDE 2.1-3 the DCE login works fine.

The german keyboard settings were activated by copying
/usr/lib/X11/xdm/Xsession to /opt/freeware/kde/share/config/kdm
(Did I miss some instructions to use that directory instead of
/usr/lib/X11/xdm/ ???)

Now I need to enable the special characters: ~ ^ ´ `
Does anyone know if I have to install/use special filesets or if I have to
edit
this somewhere??

Yours,

Alexander Karner