List:       aix-l
Subject:    WSM 4.3.3
From:       Mon Mendoza <bonsky () THESPARK ! COM>
Date:       1998-04-26 6:51:15

Gurus,

Ive been reading your mails and i hope you could help me with this.
Im trying to access my E20 thru WSM but it doesn't work. As far as im
concerned i already installed all the necessary  filesets. I just
want to know the needed files sets for this to run and what are the
things to be considered. Thanks a lot for your help.

MON

Try SparkNotes.com!  Because Cliffs Notes(tm) cost money!
(Cliffs Notes is a registered trademark for Cliffs Notes, Inc.)