List:       aix-l
Subject:    Re: zip and unzip
From:       "McKown, John" <JMckown () INSURDATA ! COM>
Date:       2000-03-31 14:25:06

Try http://www-frec.bull.com . Click on the "downloads" in the upper center
part of the screen. Click on AIX-4.15 and later. Look towards the bottom for
zip-2.2.0.0.exe

I only know about this site. I'm supposed to be getting access to an AIX
system soon, so I've been "lurking" here for a while in order to learn.

John McKown
HealthAxis

As you journey through life, take a minute now and then to give a thought
for the other fellow. He could be plotting something.