List:       aix-l
Subject:    Re: AIX 4.2 and FixDist
From:       Matt Lewandowsky <mattl () D2K ! COM>
Date:       1999-12-28 20:47:12

I've tried it with both a blank FTP command and with it specified as
/usr/bin/ftp. I believe that /usr/bin/ftp is the default, but it seems
to take longer before erroring out if I specify it. This behaviour
confuses me that much more. Is there a ftp command that works better
with FixDist that I don't know about?

Thanks,

--Matt