List:       aix-l
Subject:    Re: Backup
From:       "D'Antonio, Vince" <vdantonio () FISERVSI ! COM>
Date:       1999-10-28 13:21:13

                Currently we are using sysback which will backup all volume
groups and create a boot image.  We haven't had the boot work to good as of
yet but mksysb does work very well.

                Question if you have a lot to backup across multi boxes it
may be time to look into an enterprise backup software like legato, REEL, or
Veritas.

                My experience was REEL backup from STK worked the best and
restore/DR restores were easy.

                Hope this helps.
                Vincent E. D'Antonio, III
                Fiserv Securities, Inc