List:       aix-l
Subject:    DATE Problem
From:       Vázquez,_Gustavo <GustavoV () CORREO ! COM ! UY>
Date:       1999-10-20 13:50:47

HI, it=B4s me again. I suceed in booting the machine that had the F7B =
error at
boot time, but another thing had happened. With the logs, I could =
determine
that the date before the problem was 31/12/1969. It=B4s strange, but =
the date
wndow in RS/6000 is between 1970-2069, isn=B4t it?. By the way, when =
the
system came back (with the loss in the date, of course) the system was =
again
in 1969 and the date command does not change the date at all. In the
firmware, the date its in 1970, thing that=B4s logic If I thing that =
the
battery was not in the sysplanar for a while (thanks to you for the
solution).
I=B4m in alarm, because the machine was in Y2K when this happended. Any

Thanks in advance

Gustavo