List:       aix-l
Subject:    Re: mount/umount new FS
From:       Bill Head <bhead () NPC ! NET>
Date:       1999-03-31 14:31:47

I tried sending directions to unsubscribe directly the sender but received:

------- Failure Reasons  --------

Recipient user name  not unique.  Several matches found in Name & Address
Book.
mharris@diageo-na.com

Looks like duplicate addresses?

Anyway,  MHarris:

Please follow the instructions below to unsubscribe to the list,
once you do that you will no longer receive email from the group.
You may leave  the list at any  time by sending a "SIGNOFF  AIX-L"
command to:
LISTSERV@PUCC.BITNET  (or LISTSERV@PUCC.PRINCETON.EDU).
Please note  that this command must NOT be  sent to the list address
(AIX-L@PUCC)  but to the LISTSERV address (LISTSERV@PUCC).

Regards,
Bill