List:       aix-l
Subject:    device driver needed
From:       Patrick Garrison <plg6 () CUPSERV ! ORG>
Date:       1999-03-29 22:26:44

Hi!

We have a 7025 F40 system running AIX 4.1.5 and a 100 base Fast Ethernet Hub.
Needless to say the built-in 10 base motherboard Ethernet port doesn't "talk"
to the Fast Ethernet Hub. We've found this out the hard way <g>.

So, we've taken the option of getting a Fast Ethernet card from IBM. Now, the
last detail in this puzzle is to get the device driver for the card. This is
proving a VERY elusive file to find, hence my posting to this group.

What were looking for is:

devices.pci.23100020.rte 4.1.5.0

If anyone can point me to where we can get this I'd be MOST appreciative!

Thanks in advance!

Best,

Patrick

 Patrick Garrison, Data Processing Manager
 CUP Services  /  750 Cascadilla St.  /  Ithaca, NY 14850
 Voice: 607-277-4024, Fax: 607-277-6292
 e-mail: plg6@cornell.edu or plg6@epix.net
 Garrison's Law: "Two Reads don't make a Write!"
 Homepage:http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Shores/3931