List:       aix-l
Subject:    Web Server Activity statistics question
From:       lfaynerman () CO ! BROWARD ! FL ! UX
Date:       1998-12-31 16:07:19

I am running IBM Internet Connection Secure Server 4.2.1.3 on AIX 4.2.1.

Activity statistics page on my server (http://server_name/Usage/Initial)
returns strange data. It shows a high number of Requests Discarded that
increases with time and a 0 (zero) for Requests Processed. The server is
running fine and all
pages are accessible. I would expect the two numbers to have opposite
values (high for Req. Processed and low for Req. Discarded).

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Leonid.