List:       aix-l
Subject:    Re: Y2K Compliant?
From:       Daniel Casey <jistdc1 () FIREMAIL ! JBHUNT ! COM>
Date:       1998-12-30 19:21:49

So your consultants told you that the 590's are NOT Y2K compliant?  I would
be
curious as to what you find out and any input from anyone else on this.

Thanks,
Daniel

"Barber, Jeffrey" <jbarber@HWFOODS.COM> on 12/30/98 12:25:07

Please respond to IBM AIX Discussion List <AIX-L@pucc.Princeton.EDU>

To:   Multiple recipients of list AIX-L <AIX-L@PUCC.BITNET>
cc:    (bcc: Daniel Casey/Corporate/JBHunt)
Subject:  Y2K Compliant?

Hello All
  Our Y2K Consultants are concerned that my R30 and 590 machines are not
y2k hardware compliant. Where can I get information detailing which of
IBM's RS6000 models are/are not Y2K compliant? These systems are however
software compliant via y2k patches.

Thanks

Jeffrey 'J' Barber
Unix Lead