List:       aix-l
Subject:    Enterprise Disk Storage
From:       bill alcorn <75330.132 () COMPUSERVE ! COM>
Date:       1998-06-29 14:51:43

Greetings,  I am seeking information concerning large scale disk syste
I am seeking information concerning large scale disk systems.
I am trying to spec out an IBM s70 to handle 1.5TB of disk space.
If anyone has information reguarding performance or problems that
you have encountered using either EMC or StorageTek/Clariion t
products I would like to hear from you.r

Bill Alcornw
balcorn@randalls.come