List:       aix-l
Subject:    Re: Printing AIX Info Explorer Manuals
From:       Heiko Weber <hweber () RHSO ! DE>
Date:       1998-03-31 16:01:23

Hi,

I havn't seen an answer to this question. Has it really not been
answered yet? So here it goes:

Options -> Defaults -> Pretty Print:
For a HP LaserJet compatible Printer you may fill in

troff -Thplj | hplj | /usr/bin/lp -d<queuename> ... (other options)

For other Printer Types (including PostScript) check out the troff
man page.

HTH
Heiko