List:       aix-l
Subject:    Re: POP3 problem under 4.2.1
From:       Kerem ERSOY <kerem () SIBERNET ! COM ! TR>
Date:       1998-02-25 0:42:39

Hi,

One of my clients wanted to use pop3 that shipped with AIX and all client=
using eudora became unable to deliver mail at all. So we switched to pop3
daemon that came with pine... You can find already compiled pine for Aix =
4.x
or 3.x. at  http://aixpdslib.seas.ucla.edu/aixpdslib.html

Best Regards,
KErem ERSOY