List:       aix-l
Subject:    Re: chk_mirror on vio servers
From:       "Emily R. Adams" <EAdams () OSC ! STATE ! NY ! US>
Date:       2010-12-22 18:04:07

--=_alternative 006342E485257801_Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-2"

haha, thanks!  Actually, I meant to send this email to my work team only
(an email group I have saved as "AIX"), and Lotus Notes went ahead and
filled in the discussion list email.  I think we do have most of our vios
mirrored now--thanks!

Regards,

Emily R. Adams
Office of the State Comptroller
Bureau of Information Technology Services
(518) 408-4464
(518) 312-8042 (cell)