List:       aix-l
Subject:    Re: mksysb and OS CD version
From:       "Green, Simon (EDS)" <SGreen () KRAFTEUROPE ! COM>
Date:       2006-09-26 13:45:29

There are two APARs: one for POWER4 and above, one for earlier systems.
The file also indicates that it's only a problem with 5.1 and 5.2.
Hopefully that means it's NOT a problem with 5.3 but sometimes that's
uncertain: obviously the messages and APARs were written before 5.3 was
available.

Has anybody tried it with 5.3?  Are there similar problems, with large boot
images and/or booting with different maintenance levels?

--
Simon Green
EDS