List:       aix-l
Subject:    Sajjad S Hashimi is out of the office until 7/17/06
From:       Sajjad S Hashimi <sajjad () US ! IBM ! COM>
Date:       2006-06-26 22:07:09

I will be out of the office starting  06/24/2006 and will not return un=
til
07/17/2006.

I will respond to your message when I return.  If you have a problem th=
at
needs my help, please open a ticket in the ManageNow Queue NUS_W_BLDINE=
and someone from my team will work on your problem.  If you have an urg=
ent
problem, contact Distributed Operations at 866-283-6895 option 1then2 a=
nd
have them group page my team and someone will call you back.  Contact m=
team lead Jeff Fleming or my manager Eileen Bradley only if the matter =
is
extremely urgent.=