List:       aix-l
Subject:    Re: OpenSSH question : password prompt when scripting
From:       JOSEPH KREMBLAS <JKREMBLAS () REDHEARTGIFTS ! COM>
Date:       2006-06-17 10:25:02

Because you are switching your user to "pearson," you must verify that the
.ssh directory exists within pearson's $HOME directory, followed by
verifying that your id_rsa & id_dsa files are in there.  I would also check
the $HOME/.ssh/authorized_keys file as well.

Also, what is the output from using the -v option as suggested by Enrique?