List:       aix-l
Subject:    Re: Device files changing ownership
From:       "Hunter, Mark" <Mark.Hunter () ANHEUSER-BUSCH ! COM>
Date:       2005-12-14 19:20:49

One possibility is cfgmgr.  We had this issue with some crontab files when
running cfgmgr by hand (disk replacement, etc.).

Mark Hunter
Anheuser-Busch Cos.
MIS Consultant, ES&SO Server Planning and Integration
*Office: 	(314) 632-6663
*Fax:		(314) 632-6901
*Pager: 	                (314) 841-4026
*Email:		Mark.Hunter@Anheuser-Busch.com

The information transmitted (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is intended only for the
person(s) or entity/entities to which it is addressed and may contain
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the material from any computer.