List:       aix-l
Subject:    Re: system halt
From:       "Green, Simon" <Simon.Green () EU ! ALTRIA ! COM>
Date:       2005-07-21 14:40:01

I take a slightly tougher line.
I usually make a bit of an effort to identify the cause of the problem, but
don't worry about it too much.
If it happens a second time I make a more concerted effort to get to the
bottom of it.

I can only recall two which gave me any problems.  One because it was the
supervisor card at fault, and proved a bitch to diagnose, (I was a lot less
experienced then, which didn't help).  The other wasn't terribly serious but
did happen twice in about six months.

--
Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe s.a.r.l.

AIX-L Archive at https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html
New to AIX? http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/redbooks.nsf/portals/UNIX

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.
Please post all follow-ups to the list.