List:       aix-l
Subject:    Queues
From:       "Sandro D'Orazio" <sandrodo () INVERA ! COM>
Date:       2005-06-23 16:14:35

Hi
We are running into queueing problems:
I've updated the /var/adm/cron/queuedefs file with the following line:
a.500j60w
My file system has over 300 mbytes free
I am getting errors before I even reach 100 jobs:
attempting job 90
at: 0481-118 Cannot accept more jobs into the queue.
attempting job 91
at: 0481-118 Cannot accept more jobs into the queue.
attempting job 92
If anyone has any ideas on how to increase this limit please let me know.
Thanks
Sandro

This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any \
related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or \
the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized. If \
you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) \
immediately.

Ce courriel est confidentiel et protege. L'expediteur ne renonce pas aux droits et \
obligations qui s'y rapportent. Toute diffusion, utilisation ou copie de ce message \
ou des renseignements qu'il contient par une personne autre que le (les) \
destinataire(s) designe(s) est interdite. Si vous recevez ce courriel par erreur, \
veuillez m'en aviser immediatement, par retour de courriel ou par un autre moyen.