List:       aix-l
Subject:    Re: RS/6000 Machine Listing
From:       JOSEPH KREMBLAS <JKREMBLAS () REDHEARTGIFTS ! COM>
Date:       2004-12-31 1:54:39

The current listing is on rootvg.net.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM AIX Discussion List [mailto:aix-l@Princeton.EDU] On Behalf Of
Mark Monroe
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2004 1:42 PM
To: aix-l@Princeton.EDU
Subject: RS/6000 Machine Listing

To All,

At one time I had this nice PDF IBM listing that showed each generation
of RS/6000 and whatnot as the years progressed.   It was very nice to be
able to see the various machines when looking for a used box.

The listing showed a picture of each box and gave a quick rundown of its
basic config -- number of CPUs and their speed, memory, cache, drive
capacity and types, etc.  It also showed the years the boxes were
production.

I am in the market for some used equipment and I could really use an
updated listing.   I have done several searches and am not having any
luck finding a current version of this document.

Anyone have any links to where such a beast might live?

Thanks in advance,

Mark