List:       aix-l
Subject:    AIX-L List Problem - slightly off subject
From:       Steve Stamper <sstamper () FOREMOST ! COM>
Date:       2004-12-30 18:26:11

For several months now I have been battling a problem with this listserv.
I can adjust my subscription and receive "Digest" (NOMIME DIGEST) mailings
but can no longer get the Regular (NODIGEST) e-mails.  Yes I've waited
several days just to make sure it's had time to catch up.

If I use the web page or e-mail method to adjust my subscription, I get
confirmation and it looks like it should work.  I have sent several emails
to 'listhelp@princeton.edu' but have never gotten a reply (may be symption
of problem.

Any ideas what I can do next?  I really want to go back to the Regular
NODIGEST e-mails.

Thanks - I'll look for answers in the daily DIGESTs :(
Steve