List:       aix-l
Subject:    aixterm window resizing
From:       Ron Schwingel <rschwing () NDSLTD ! COM>
Date:       2004-07-22 17:19:12

I am using the ".Xdefaults" file to change the default behavior of an
"aixterm" window
within the CDE environment. I am using the "aixterm.geometry:90X40+20+20"
keyword to change the window size and position and have found that the
application
running within expands to follow the new size for the window. However the
font size
has stayed the same.

Can someone please tell me the keyword entry that I can use in the
".Xdefaults" file
that would provide for a larger font size? I believe the keyword is "font0",
but I have no
idea what the larger font name would be.

Thank you,

Ron Schwingel
Technical Support

NDS Solutions