List:       aix-l
Subject:    Re: pSeries HMC Remote software
From:       Bill Verzal <BVerzal () KOMATSUNA ! COM>
Date:       2003-08-22 18:13:23

It is not really closed.  CTRL-Atl-F1 will take you to the session 1 on the
Linux session.  You can log in from there with your ID.

BV

Bill Verzal
AIX Administrator, Komatsu America
(847) 970-3726 - direct
(847) 970-4184 - fax

> ---------+----------------------------------->
> > "Bradberry, Kenneth"    |
> > <KBradberry@SUPERIORCONS|
> > ULTANT.COM>             |
> > Sent by: IBM AIX        |
> > Discussion List         |
> > <aix-l@Princeton.EDU>   |
> > >

> > 08/22/2003 11:51 AM     |
> > Please respond to IBM   |
> > AIX Discussion List     |
> > >
> ---------+----------------------------------->
  |                                                                                   \
|  |       To:       aix-l@Princeton.EDU                                              \
|  |       cc:                                                                        \
|  |       Subject:  pSeries HMC Remote software                                      \
|  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi,

  I'm having trouble accessing my partitions via the HMC remote software.
I'm able to login and everything appears to work fine until I attempt to
access my systems, it just hangs after I click server and partitions.
Since it is a closed Linux system, I can't really troubleshoot, does anyone
have any ideas?

Kenneth Bradberry
Director, Technology and Infrastructure
Superior Consultant Company