List:       aix-l
Subject:    OpenSSH 34p1_52
From:       Wesley Joyce <wjoyce () UVI ! EDU>
Date:       2003-01-31 14:04:08

I am running OpenSSH 3.4 p1_52 on AIX5.2.  Log in sessions are getting
dropped after a few minutes of activity.

/etc/ssh/sshd_config
LoginGraceTime 3600 (I think I should change this to 600)

In ssh2 from ssh.com, there is an IdleDisconnect parameter which I believe
does the trick.  Is there an equiv for OpenSSH?  The TMOUT parameter is 3600.