List:       aix-l
Subject:    Antwort: time sync
From:       Vesna Vranesic <vesna.vranesic () RZB ! AT>
Date:       2002-05-29 15:08:53

You have more possibilities which you can see at the CWS under
smitty site_env_dialog ->  NTP Installation
The default configuration for the SP is consensus.
The other possibility (the one we use) is that the CWS takes time from some
(Public)Time Server (NTP Installation
internet )
, and all nodes receive it from CWS.

Vesna