List:       aix-l
Subject:    Re: IBM ESS vs. EMC Symmetrix
From:       WVerzal () KOMINT ! COM
Date:       2002-04-30 12:37:51

Odd - I saw this same posting on Tek-Tips last week.

Look at www.tek-tips.com and check out
http://www.tek-tips.com/threadminder.cfm?SPID=491&CFID=59822508&CFTOKEN=5902065

Look at the thread by "davemak", but I suspect you and "davemak" might be
one in the same...

Bill.

                    "Miller, Dave"
                    <Dave.Miller@B       To:     aix-l@Princeton.EDU
                    HS.ORG>              cc:
                    Sent by: IBM         Subject:     IBM ESS vs. EMC Symmetrix
                    AIX Discussion
                    List
                    <aix-l@Princet
                    on.EDU>

                    04/30/2002
                    06:05 AM
                    Please respond
                    to IBM AIX
                    Discussion
                    List

Anyone out there have both ESS and Symmetrix in their environment?
Or experience with both?
I'm really interested in seeing some feedback on experiences and
opinions,pros and cons, of how
using them in AIX environment compares, or talking offline, if possible.

Also, I know this is slightly off topic, if there is another listserv that
might get this info from,
I'd appreciate the name. THANKS.