List:       aix-l
Subject:    Re: home directory
From:       Bruce Harvey <BruceH () ROUTESCAPE ! COM>
Date:       2002-04-26 19:37:25

So long as you don't have processes like uucp designed to connect via logins
whose home directory doesn't follow the pattern of /home/$LOGNAME ... better
create some /home directories if you do have them.

Bruce T. Harvey, Special Projects -- Insight/COAXIS
IBM Certified:  AIX 4.3 Systems Support
http://www.routescape.com ... bruceh@routescape.com