List:       aic7xxx
Subject:    AIC-7902 and HostRAID support
From:       Frederico Franzosi <ffranzosi () yahoo ! com ! br>
Date:       2004-11-05 12:57:24

Hi!
I was trying to install a server which has an AIC-7902
as a disk controler on a FreeBSD system. I got
troubles  cause the 5.2.1 version seems to provide no
drivers for HostRAID support. Taking a look at list
archive seems that still no support is provided.

So I'd like to have to questions answered:

1-Is there support for HostRAID on FreeBSD system
nowadays?

2-What about linux support? If yes, where can I find
informations and drivers for such device?

IMPORTANT NOTE:
I'm not subscribing list so send me e-mails directly.

Thanks for the atention

=====
Frederico Franzosi