List:       aic7xxx
Subject:    Re: Kernel 2.2.13 & aic7xxx
From:       Leif Bengtsson <leif_bengtsson () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2000-03-23 16:27:54

I´m have also got som mayor faults with the new
kernel.
Im not sure about what is happening.
Not everytime but more than often I have to run
fsck after reboot and reboot again.
When everything works it works perfect until next
reboot. Could be for days or weeks.
More often at the second or third scsi drive.
Allmost never at drive one.

Leif