List:       afripv6-discuss
Subject:    [AfrIPv6-Discuss] Webinar invitation - Implement dual-stack DNS infrastructure
From:       training () afrinic ! net
Date:       2019-09-16 7:21:03

Hi All,

As you know, DNS is an essential component in our networks. It becomes
even more important when deploying IPv6 because remembering 128-bit
addresses can be quite tricky.

Hence, we (the Afrinic team) invite you to our next webinar on how to
Implement a dual-stacked DNS infrastructure. We will look at
considerations that you need to keep in mind in your DNS infrastructure
to ensure that your IPv6 deployment is successful.

Register at:
https://zoom.us/webinar/register/3015568725300/WN_x55N2oMCQWiMLPo0lofkQA

Event details:

     Date: Thursday 19th September 2019

     Time: 16:30 GST (Mauritius, Seychelles)
             -12:30 UTC (Ghana, Cote D'Ivoire)
             -13:30 WAT (Nigeria, Cameroon)
             -15:30 EAT (Kenya, Uganda)
             -14:30 SAST (South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Eswatini)

Hope to see you at the webinar!

Warm Regards