List:       afrinic-rpd
Subject:    Re: [rpd] =?utf-8?q?Report_on_the_Policy_Proposal__RPKI_ROAs_for_Unal?=
From:       sienqle () gmail ! com
Date:       2021-07-28 16:41:45

Dear PDWG Co-Chairs,

On the 23rd July 2021, an appeal was made against the proposed RPKI ROAs for \
Unallocated and Unassigned AFRINIC Address Space policy (21 July 2021), with three \
(3) persons from the Working group supporting the appeal, this is with accordance to \
Section 3.5 of the Consolidated Policy Manual. Further more the appeal was submitted \
within the two weeks of the proposed policy. However, to my knowledge there was no \
review issued by the Appeal committee to the Working group. To my understanding, \
based on this email it appears to me that the Appeal Committee and the Board have not \
acknowledged the appeal. I therefore ask the Appeal committee to give a report on the \
reviews of the appeal before the next step, this also with accordance to the Section \
3.5 Consolidated Policy Manual.

Regards,
Ishmael Malupa

Sent from my iPhone