List:       afrinic-rpd
Subject:    Re: [rpd] Mass Hijacking of AFRINIC IPv4 Space by U.S.A.  Spammers
From:       sm+afrinic () elandsys ! com
Date:       2016-11-19 13:55:31

Hi Roland,
At 14:48 17-11-2016, Ronald F. Guilmette wrote:
>To whom have I given offense, and in what way have I done so?

Please see the message at
https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/rpd/2016/006136.html  You
commented about whether anyone on this mailing list read your report
and I replied that I read it.  The response which I received sounded
like it was my responsibility to take some action on the report.  I
do not work for any of the companies or organizations listed in the
report.  Were you saying that it was my responsibility to take some
action on the report?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy