List:       afrinic-rpd
Subject:    [rpd] IPv6 residential deployment survey (looking into technical aspects)
From:       JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet () consulintel ! es>
Date:       2016-07-31 16:54:59

Hi all,

I've prepared an IPv6 survey to investigate how is being deployed worldwide.

We have got already about 1000 responses, but unfortunately, only 16 from Africa. It \
is the only region which we don't have a significant number of responders.

I understand it may be because the slow IPv6 deployment level in the region, but \
hopefully more than 16 ISP offer services in different countries of the region.

So please, help to disseminate this email !

The link for the survey is:

http://survey.consulintel.es/index.php/175122

(If you know your network, it takes less than 2 minutes to complete it)

It can be responded even if is not yet a commercial service, and customers can also \
respond, not just the ISP. However, to avoid duplicate data, make sure to include the \
country and ISP name.

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Jordi