List:       afrinic-rpd
Subject:    [rpd] Fwd: [NRO-IANAXFER] Response to the IANA Stewardship Transition
From:       Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-01-16 1:20:59

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Fyi

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Izumi Okutani" <izumi@nic.ad.jp>
Date: 16 Jan 2015 00:26
Coordination Group Request for Proposals on the IANA from the Internet
Number Community
To: <icg-proposal@icann.org>
Cc: "ianaxfer@nro.net" <ianaxfer@nro.net>

Dear Alissa Cooper and the ICG members,

On behalf of the Consolidated RIR IANA Stewardship Proposal Team (CRISP
Team), I respectfully submit the attached response to the IANA
Stewardship Transition Coordination Group Request for Proposals on the
IANA from the Internet Number Community.

Best Regards,
Izumi Okutani
Chair, CRISP Team