List:       afrinic-announce
Subject:    [AFRINIC-Announce] Successful Conclusion of AFRINIC Training in Chad
From:       Ashil Oogarah <ashil () afrinic ! net>
Date:       2017-05-25 7:01:10

Dear Colleagues,

AFRINIC has concluded its recent four-day Internet Number Resources Managem=
ent (INRM) Fundamentals and Understanding and Deploying IPv6 Workshop in N=
=92Djamena Chad.

Twenty-two engineers attended the workshop, which was held from 15 - 18 May=
 at the Campus Num=E9rique au Rectorat de l'Universit=E9 de N'Djamena. =

We'd like to extend our appreciation to the ACSIS - Afrique Central for hos=
ting this event.

AFRINIC Communication