List:       afrinic-announce
Subject:    [AFRINIC-Announce] Successful Conclusion of AFRINIC Training in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
From:       AFRINIC Communication <comm-announce () afrinic ! net>
Date:       2016-05-24 12:35:40

Dear Colleagues,

AFRINIC, the Regional Internet Registry for Africa has just concluded a four (4) day \
training session on Internet Number Resources Management and IPv6 in Addis Ababa, \
Ethiopia.

Running from 17 - 20 May 2016, the training sessions were conducted by the AFRINIC \
Training Team at the Addis Ababa University, AAIT Campus.

This event falls under AFRINIC's training programme which aims to help network \
engineers in Africa better plan and manage Internet Number resources and IPv6 \
networks.

The course was attended by 41 people.

We wish to extend our appreciation to the Ethiopian Education Research Network  and  \
ICT Centre of Excellence (ICT CoE) for hosting this event.

More information: http://learn.afrinic.net/

AFRINIC Training Team