List:       afnog
Subject:    [afnog] ISOC ION Africa and ISOC SPAM Workshop at the AIS in Djibouti - 2nd June 2014 - Palace du Pe
From:       Kevin Chege <chege () isoc ! org>
Date:       2014-05-31 16:53:13

Dear all,

The ISOC ION Conference and the SPAM Workshop will be held at the Conferenc=
e room at the Palace du Peuple on the 2nd of June from 11.30 am. Registrati=
on will be done at the venue.

The agenda on the ION Conference can be found here: http://www.internetsoci=
ety.org/deploy360/ion/djibouti2014/agenda/

All are welcome.

Thanks

Kevin