List:       adsm-l
Subject:    Re: ISP and Ubuntu support - tapes
From:       Angelique R Budaya <arbudaya () US ! IBM ! COM>
Date:       2021-04-29 1:32:31

Hi Harry,

Tape support for Ubuntu is supported by the IBM Spectrum Protect server as
of Ubuntu 18.04 LTS ONLY for both Linux on x86_64 and Linux on POWER LE.
Currently Ubuntu 20.04 LTS is not supported at all (neither for disk only
environments nor tape).

All the best,
Angelique Budaya

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU> wrote on 04/26/2021