List:       adsm-l
Subject:    Re: TSM RHEL7 Linux server and EMC Isilon
From:       Shawn DREW <shawn.drew () US ! BNPPARIBAS ! COM>
Date:       2016-03-28 22:13:09

We use NFS for large (>500TB) device classes. (on Data Domain, not isilon though)
File device class is the way to go.  Just review the NFS performance settings and get \
the best practice stuff from EMC for your implementation  (i.e. trunked 10gb \
connections might have different settings than 1gb)